Trinamic Modules - PDF Catalogues
TMCM-023 3-axis stepper driver 2A/24V (step/dir.)
The TMCM-023 is a simple and very compact step/direction driver for running 3 stepper motors and allows motor control via step and direction signals, and automatically goes into a stand by mode. The drivers are so efficient that no heatsink is required if operated in room temperature environment.
The module can be directly controlled by a PLC or by a step/direction controller module like the TMCM-302 or TMCM-342 where all drivers operate completely independently.
Options are available for different motor current, micro-step resolution or step/direction control voltage.
- 2.0A RMS coil current (2.8A peak)
- Supply voltage from 7V to 28.5V DC
- Two-phase bipolar motors with approx 2A plus coil current
- Step / Direction input (24V signal)
- Optically isolated inputs for Step and Direction
- Resolution 1/4 or 1/8 step (selected by jumper)
- 1/16 on request
- Up to 245kHz micro-step frequency
- TRINAMIC driver technology: no heatsink required
- Standby current reduction to 0.5A
- Jumper for "mixed-decay" mode
- Diagnostic LEDs give signal failure status
- RoHS compliant
- Size: 60x100mm