Junma Servo Drives
Servopack Type: SJDE
1 AC 200V - 230V, +10%/-15%, 0,1kW - 0,75kW
Servomotor Type: SJME
1 AC 200V - 230V, 3000 min -1 , 0,318Nm - 2,39Nm, 100W - 750W
Junma Servo Amplifier SJDE
Junma Servo Motor SJME
With Yaskawa's world-leading servo drive technology, we are proud to introduce the Junma series for a wide range of applications. Following our policy to make user-friendly products, the Junma series is different from conventional models, because no more parameter settings and no more servo adjustments are required; therefore, the setup and test runs are greatly reduced. Also, the Junma series has the standard servo characteristics such as high response, high speed, high torque, and high accuracy.
The ultra compact Junma Servo Series prospers from our leading servo technology and opens new dimensions for easy configuration of drives. Junma is maybe the first program and parameter less servo drive in the market. Junma uses a integrated Mechatrolink-II servo bus, which easily connects every servo drive with the other (up to 16 axis) and which enables start-up and control using one cable. Junma occupies 30% less space than comparable machines in the market and remarkably reduces start-up and installation time.
- Less Space: Servo drives with a minimum space need of 15 x 2,5 cm
- Parameter less technology enables Immediate start-up
- Integrated Mechatrolink servo bus reduces cabling effort and enables peripheral diagnosis and configuration. Version with Pulse Control is also available
- Starting torque of 300% for 3 seconds.
- Junma offers short response time together with highest torque, speed and precission