Netzer Precision Motion Sensors designs, manufactures and supplies high quality position encoders based on a proprietary technology, invented by Mr. Yishay Netzer. The company was established in 1998.
- To bring the advantages of Netzer's Electric Encoder™ technology to your application
- To provide you an unforgettably great service experience
- To continually develop Netzer's technology for an ever wider range of applications
Netzer Precision Motion Sensors has taken a revolutionary position sensing technology, originally developed for specialized defense applications, and made it available for today’s broader range of military and aerospace motion control requirements. Standard and customized rotary and linear electric encoders are also applicable to medical, automotive and other applications.
The Electric Encoder™ non-contact technology relies on interaction between the measured displacement and a space/time modulated electric field. It offers a blend of features unequalled by optical, or magnetic encoders.
Advantages of Electric Encoders include:
- Simple, robust structure, with virtually no failure mechanism
- Generous mounting tolerances
- Very low weight, inertia, and profile (?10mm)
- Ring shaped with a wide range of diameters
- Absolute position output over 360º rotation range
- Precision to 0.001º
- Operation from -55ºC to 125ºC
- Dual and triple redundancy options
- No magnetic signature
- High tolerance to conensation and contaminants
- Insensitivity to EMI/RFI and magnetic fields
- High customizabilty
- Lowest power consumption
- Ultra-high-speed options