Mon 19th Nov 2018 - Pick the right Parker Electro Thrust cylinder for your application:
The Parker Electro Thrust Cylinder (ETH) is available from Micromech, Parker’s premier systems integration partner.
The Parker ETH is a product that closes the gap between pneumatic and hydraulic drive technology - offering a replacement that increases reliability and is more economical.
The High Force Electro Thrust Cylinder (ETH) has unrivalled power density and is compact. Micromech can also supply a complimentary range of controllers, motors and gearboxes.
- High service life
- Unrivalled power density - high forces and small frame sizes
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to lubricating access in the cylinder flange
- Easy replacement due to pneumatic ISO flange norm (DIN ISO 15552:2005-12) conformity
- Integrated anti-rotation device
- Reduced noise emission
- Cabling can be concealed in the profile
- Accessories with integrated force sensors help to distribute and precisely control linear forces.
- Optimised for safe handling and simple cleaning
- One stop shop: We offer the complete drive train: Drive, controller, motor and gearbox to match the Electro Thrust Cylinder