RTA - X-MIND K4 - Boxed Stepping Motor DriveStepping motor drive boxed X-MIND K4
( 110 - 230 VAC 2.3 - 4.0 Amp )
- Series of ministep bipolar chopper drives with direct input from the main AC power supply (110-230 VAC) and an on-board programmable motion controller that can be used:
- for the interfacing, through RS485 serial line, with a central control system
- as an independent unit.
- Compact system equipped with dedicated instructions optimized for advanced motion control applications.
- Target: advanced applications requiring direct input from the main power supply and a programmable motion controller.
- Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
- Communication through RS485 serial line.
- Programmable motion controller allowing connection up to 48 drives on a single serial line.
- External fans not needed: ideal both for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet and for stand-alone applications.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 180 x 173 x 53 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 110-230 VAC.
- Range of current: 2.3-4 Amp. Setting values by means of serial line.
- Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of serial line.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- External fans not needed.
- Coupling with stepping motors rated for high voltage and equivalent or bigger than NEMA 34 is mandatory.
- Warranty: 24 months.
PROGRAMMABLE MOTOR CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Communication through RS485 serial line; up to 48 can be connected on a single serial line. One instruction can be broadcasted to all drives.
- Possibility to control the execution of 16 previously stored motion programs through hardware inputs. Accordingly, the drive can be used in stand-alone applications, without serial connection.
- Various type of available instructions, as for example: indexed run with ramp, free run with ramp, indexed run without ramp, run with a programmable braking distance, zero research. Space can be programmed in relative or absolute mode (linear or circular).
- Number of steps for indexed ramp up to ± 8.338.607 in relative or absolute mode, speed from 1 to 24.000 Hz in standard or increased resolution, ramp times from 16 to 1440 msec.
- Availability of instructions to developmotion programs as, for example: conditional jump time delay, program block and recovery, I/O management, , FOR NEXT loop.
- 11 inputs and 6 outputs, all optically insulated. Among them 3 inputs and 4 outputs are freely programmable.
- Memory of 128 instructions kept also at drive switched-off and three run time instructions.
- A utility working in Windows® is available in order to ease motion programs development by the user.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333