Parker - MR Series - Round Frame, AC Induction Motor
This product is now obsolete, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
Featuring axial, In-Line force ventilation fan and optional 2048 ppr encoder, the round frame MR Series induction motor is suitable for general purpose open or closed-loop control applications, with maximum speeds up to 3000 min-1.
These IE2 efficiency round frame asynchronous induction motors are suitable for use with the entire range of Parker AC Inverters. Featuring a durable rigid construction, these motors are specially engineered for use in heavy industrial applications. Featuring axial, In-Line force ventilation fan and optional 2048 ppr encoder, the round frame MR Series motor is suitable for general purpose open or closed-loop control applications. For higher dynamic performance, such as that required in printing or test rig applications, the MS series square frame vector motor should be considered.
- Light aluminium body up to and including 160 frame size. Cast iron construction over 160 frame
- IP55 Protection as minimum
- Foot, flange, or foot and flange mounting options
- Insulation Class F (IEC - EN60034 -1)
- Auxiliary cooling fan allowing low-speed operation
- 3x PTC thermistors embedded in motor stator as standard
- Holding brake or brake with hand release (Option)
- 2048 ppr encoder (Option)
- 2,4, or 6 poles (Option)
MR Round Frame Asynchronous Induction Motors - Specification Overview:
- Motor Type - Round Frame Asynchronous Motor
- Power Range - 0.09 kW … 315 kW
- Speed Range - 0 ... 3000 min-1
- Protection Level - IP55
- Feedback - Encoder (optional)
- Suitable for drives - AC30V, AC690 , AC890, AC890PX-M
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333