Parker - 401XE Economy Series - Miniature Linear Positioner
This product is now obsolete, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
The 401XE Series of linear positioners combines a rugged, steel U-channel body with an integrated precision ballscrew. The design of this stage is unique in that the guidance system and drive train are tightly integrated to one another – making this stage extremely compact, cost effective while providing high precision. This series of stages is available in 3 different profiles sizes to manage a variety of payloads, and can be easily configured into multi-axis systems. A variety of stepper motors have been preselected to match the performance of the 401XE to minimize the design effort.
The 401XE has been applied in a number of applications ranging from the life sciences, electronics manufacturing, semiconductor as well as general machine building.
The 401XE, ballscrew driven, mono-carrier style, linear positioner; high value standard features and accessories:
- Frame width of 30 mm
- Three standard strokes from 60 to 160 mm
- Positional repeatability of /- 10 micron
- Maximum speeds of 100 mm/sec
- Highly integrated high precision ballscrew drivetrain and guidance system
- Maximum payload 157 N
- Maximum thrust of 49 N
- Pre-configured options inline and parallel motor mount and mounted motor options
- Optional hardcover for protections of the drivetrain and guidance system from large debris
- CE and RoHS compliance as standard
- Standard multi-axis systems
- Clean room capable
- Miniature, non-contact home or limit sensors which can be positioned along full length of travel
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333