Kollmorgen - PMX Series - Stepper Motor
Kollmorgen continues its winning heritage in hybrid stepper motors with the PMX motor family. Leveraging best practices from customer preferred products, the PMX series delivers a wider breadth of frame sizes and options in an affordable, low-cost solution.
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer:
- High torque/dollar – High quality performance in an affordable low-cost solution
- Wide range of standard options including: bipolar and unipolar windings, integral connectors, shaft flats and keyways, rear shafts, IP65 sealing.
- Options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles (PMX17 and PMX23)
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE, RoHS, REACH
Localised Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise. Kollmorgen’s flexible manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities. These include:
- Shaft modifications – special shaft dimensions special features including: flats, spline shafts, helical gears, and acme leadscrews.
- Winding modifications –special windings to match current, resistance, or inductance requirements.
- Connectors and leadwire – special leadwire colors and customer-specified connectors.
- Encoders – factory mounted incremental or absolute encoders with various line counts.
- Gearboxes – factory mounted planetary and spur (offset) gearboxes.
Kollmorgen offers competitive lead times for both standard and custom motors. Kollmorgen’s competitive pricing means that OEMs no longer have to make tradeoffs on motor quality, performance or technical support to obtain lower costs.